Monday, October 17, 2011

Gyoza and Frankenstein Bento

I made gyoza. Yay! That's the response from the kiddos every time. I made, as usual, a double batch to last us for bento lunches the next day (see my method here). I packed as many as I could in here, and then filled the other section with carrots, grapes, and a honeydew melon Frankenstein. Muahahah! I cut the features from grapes and Okinawan sweet potato. I made ears with raspberries and I know that the carrots look like earrings but whatever. He's the new Frankenstein. But he's still a monster! RAWR!

13 comments:

  1. what a cute Frankenstein! you make me laugh when mentioning on the carrot earrings..
    Great Bento!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's fantastic! Love the unintentional earrings, lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. His hair is awesome!!! Plus, I think Frankie needed a little makeover, those earrings are chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Frankenstein looks kinda sad! Maybe his carrot earrings are too heavy that caused his ears to become so red??? lol ;P
    LOVE THIS SO MUCH! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy!!! The gyoza look so delicious and Frankenstein is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Natakiya, Heather, Lyn and Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Frankenstein is SUPER!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute idea for the green in Frankenstein!

    ReplyDelete